Associated Colorectal Surgeons, part of Atlantic Medical Group, with offices in Edison, NJ and Summit, NJ, is currently seeking an experienced front end medical office professional.
* The MOA will manage phones, schedule appointments, obtain referrals, greet and check in patients, manage patient flow, process co-pays, review daily schedules, and other duties typical of a physician practice.
* High School Diploma required
* Prior administrative experience in a physician practice strongly preferred
* Computer literacy essential
* EMR experience a plus
* Ability to travel to Edison and Summit locations
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune's \"Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For\" list. We believe you'll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: clinic, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, physician, practice physician, provider, urgent care