Our client is looking for a Help Desk Technician professional for Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC). The individual will provide desk support to enterprise services.
- Provide Tier 1 help desk support to CERDEC personnel. Support includes, but is not limited to: identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and escalating issues with multiple operating systems to include, but not limited to: computer imaging, profile creation, application installation, computer hardware/software upgrades, and websites.
- Provide Tier 1 help desk support to printers. Support includes, but is not limited to: identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and escalating issues with printer maintenance, connectivity issues, and initial set up.
- Provide Tier 1 help desk support to CERDEC mobile equipment. Support includes, but is not limited to: identifying, troubleshooting, resolving and escalating issues, account creations, and application troubleshooting.
- Provide alternate Information Management Officer (IMO) support to include, but not limited to: NIPR/SIPR account creation and deletion, hardware and software installation, hardware recommendations and purchase requests, and workstation and mobile device setup and support.
- Provide alternate IMO support to include, but not limited to: attend RNEC meetings; Change Advisory Board (CAB) council meetings, IMO council meetings, ATHOC meetings that require CERDEC presence.
- Provide alternate IMO support to include, but not limited: to act as Defense Enterprise Provisioning Online (DEPO) back up. Manage CERDEC email accounts, create mailboxes, create distribution lists.
- Provides alternate DREN system administrator support to include, but not limited to: troubleshooting/patching DREN systems and troubleshoots network issues.
- Track requests for support and document findings.
- Submit remedy tickets to the RNEC.
- Warranty replace or identify for purchase hardware replacements for any parts that are out of warranty.
- Provide backup support for VTC capabilities to include connection setup and troubleshooting support.
- Monitor, claim, update, and complete customer requests through the CIO Portal ticketing system by gathering information, conducting research, and corresponding with customers as required. Convert Portal tickets to Remedy when RNEC/Army Enterprise Service Desk escalation is required.
- IAT Level 2 (required upon start)
- Security + CE (required upon start)
- MCSA* Windows 10 (70-697) for Desktop administration (required upon start)
Desired Security Requirements:
- Active Secret or Top-Secret clearance
Associated topics: assistance, deskside, help, help desk, information technology support, patient, support analyst, support specialist, technical support specialist, technician