Provides administrative support for department units and varying levels of management including, but not limited to, maintaining and/or monitoring calendars, files, e-mails, deadlines and appointments; making travel arrangements; and handling meeting and event planning details. Key Activities:
- Maintains and/or monitors electronic and/or paper calendar(s), e-mails, deadlines, and appointments. Schedules meetings, calls, and appointments.
- Performs receptionist duties and serves as positive point of contact for guests. Responds to inquiries by gathering complete and relevant information, utilizing knowledge of processes and procedures, and/or referring inquiry to appropriate contact.
- Makes travel arrangements, to include arranging for hotel accommodations, car rental, airline reservations, and/or other transportation, and filing the appropriate paperwork, such as itineraries and travel statements.
- Handles meeting and event planning details including, but not limited to, coordination with Public Affairs, communications with attendees, conference room arrangements, hotel reservations, transportation assistance, dining requests, and audio-visual set-up and maintenance. Provides general support during meetings.
- Prepares letters, memoranda, and reports. Serves as resource to others by proofreading documents for proper Bank style, grammar, punctuation, spelling, formatting. Recommends related improvements to written communications.
- Assists with various clerical duties such as distributing mail, maintaining time and attendance records, purchasing supplies, and managing purchasing card expenditures and monthly reconciliations. Assists with supporting new and current employee needs, including location moves and technology access requests.
- Organizes and maintains department filing systems for various items such as signed memoranda, department central files, or management's office files, and is responsible for adhering to record retention guidelines.
- Updates and maintains information sharing websites.
- Develops reports and completes projects such as creation of presentation materials in consultation with business leaders or officers.
- Provides back-up support for other administrative assistants as needed.
- Completes other unique, department specific duties as assigned.