Gentis Solutions is searching for a full-time individual to help support several different specialty projects as well as consistent business as usual. Contributions will run the gamut from ordering materials to creating new hire packets to collecting and writing communications across a number of training and onboarding fronts; must be willing and able to work independently and pitch in wherever needed.
- Bachelors Degree in related field of study
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS PowerPoint and MS Word skills
- Content updates to existing training and onboarding programs and job aids
- Creation and branding of job aids and training support resources
- 1-2 years experience with
(like the ones listed above) preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with
(especially Calendar/scheduling) and
- Instructional design/working with a Learning & Development or HR Department a plus.
- New Hire Onboarding Program Administration and Scheduling
- Intern and Graduate Specialty Onboarding Program Support
- New Program Rollout and Support
- Training Courses Administration and Redesign
- Working within several L&D/Talent Systems: Absorb LMS, Pathgather Content Aggregation, Workday IS, Sharepoint File Storage, Axon for HBDI Assessments, WebEx/VC
Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in year one.