The Oil and Gas (O&G) Management Clerk is responsible for accurate and timely processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable for the Oil and Gas Management clients and system. The clerk is responsible for running, updating, and creating ticklers, balancing daily work, and reviewing and correcting errors. Also responsible for processing and depositing revenue checks to DDA along with basic organization and archival of data along with general office duties.
Essential FunctionsProcesses and posts line items from checks received and maintain property records on the systemApply property tax codes for both Accounts Payable and Accounts ReceivableDeposits Mineral Checks to Trust CashUpdates and maintains tickler systemContact vendors and purchasers as needed to resolve issuesTracks and reports Joint Interest Billings for clientsAssists in Ad-Hoc assignments and reports as neededConducts department research related to data previously enteredRuns and distributes reports for the department related to data previously enteredOrganizes, updates, and maintains archived files of check stubs, expense receipts, and other related material from which data was originally obtainedGeneral office duties and other duties as assigned
- High School diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent required. Associate s Degree in business or related field preferred.
- 1 or more years experience in an administrative, clerical, or data entry role required. Previous experience bookkeeping, accounts payable, and/or accounts receivable experience preferred.
- Banking and/or Oil & Gas industry experience a plus.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets via Microsoft Office products as well as the ability to learn and use custom applications and systems
- Must have strong attention to detail with the ability to produce error-free work in a deadline driven environment.
About the Company
At PlainsCapital Bank, we ve always had a trailblazing spirit. PlainsCapital Bank was founded in 1988 by current Chairman Alan B. White and a group of young bankers who dreamed of bringing relationship banking to their hometown of Lubbock, Texas. With the acquisition of Plains National Bank, a Lubbock financial institution with one branch and $198. 8 million, they began growing the bank one relationship at a time.
Today, PlainsCapital Bank is one of the largest banks in Texas based on deposit market share. We have a statewide presence with more than 60 locations in all major Texas markets. We are a strong and stable financial institution and a trusted community partner. We take pride in helping our customers blaze trails of their own, whether launching or expanding a business, raising a family, or moving into retirement. Our diverse range of services includes commercial banking, treasury management, private banking, and wealth management, as well as consumer banking.
To learn more, please visit us online at plainscapital. com/about.
Associated topics: account manager, account representative, administrative assistant, business, operation, operational support, payable, payroll, project manager, sales representative