HomeSafe has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced FRONT DESK COORDINATOR.
Schedule will be MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at our LAKE WORTH campus.
HomeSafe is a premier agency and employer of choice committed to improving the lives of children and families. We are the leaders in proactively meeting the needs of our communities through innovative and responsive services. Our employees work effectively in a sensitive and professional manner with culturally diverse populations.
* Reporting to the HR Generalist, the Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for greeting and directing visitors
* Provides information to internal and external customers
* Answers and directing calls appropriately, and representing the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times
* Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department and other departments as assigned
* High School Diploma/GED required
* One (1) year receptionist/clerical experience required
* Valid Florida driver's license with clean driving record
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel)
* Resourceful and willing to take initiative to seek information as needed
* Able to multi-task, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
* Able to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
* BILINGUAL ENGLISH/ SPANISH REQUIRED