The Parts Room Clerk is responsible for managing inventory and stock and ensuring it is maintained and dispersed as needed. Activities include moving stock, inventory control, and paperwork related to inventory, warehouse, and stock control.
* Directly reporting to Demand Planning Manager
* Functionally reports to Shop Manager
Job Duties & Essential Functions:
* Maintain required paperwork for all shipments and receipts.
* Maintain adequate paperwork or computer entries for all inventory items.
* Ensure warehouse set up is managed correctly including labeling, stocking and arranging inventory items.
* Assist in vendor relations to address inventory needs.
* Maintain daily shipment logs.
* Count material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and post totals to inventory records.
* Responsible for general appearance of parts room and parts sales office.
* Compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
* Complete weekly inventory counts and communicating results to immediate supervision.
* Comply with all government, industry and company regulations and standards to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, as well as, reduce environmental impact.
Education & Experience:
* High School Diploma (Required)
* 1 - 3 years of experience in oilfield services (Preferred)
* Experience in SAP (Preferred)
Competencies & Key Behaviors
* Assists and works well with others to accomplish goals and maintains composure in highly stressful or adverse situations.
* Actively investigates new perspectives and opportunities and pursues training and development opportunities.
* Able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Uses resources effectively and efficiently. Arranges information and files in a useful manner.
* Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
* Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
* This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
* Warehouse: This job primarily operates in the warehouse with some occasional presence in the office. Incumbent may be required to work in a nine to twelve-hour shift following a 14/7 rotation. He/she must be flexible to work for extended, non-standard hours whenever there is a requirement. The job demands standing, walking for periods of 12 + hours per day and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
* Must be authorized to work in the United States.
* The Company is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all federal, state and local laws that prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, religion, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, or any other classification protected by law.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice