Material & Supply Yard Assistant - El Campo - 77437
1910 Farm to Market Rd 653
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Material & Supply Yard Assistant
Under semi-direct supervision, be responsible for material accountability (receive, identify, inspect, cycle count, record), unloading and/or shipping materials and supplies in the operation of the RDC and storage yards. The following list of accountabilities sets forth the principal duties required for the job that are normally to be performed.
- Pick up, haul and deliver materials and operating Company automotive equipment such as cars and trucks.
- Check received material for quantity; make visual inspection for identity, breakage, and condition; unload and put away material, document irregularities and abnormal conditions, Identify, sort and record material returned
- Prepare and pack material for shipment or storage, operate material handling equipment such as forklift trucks, or any other equipment as required, operate heavy machinery, such as Frontend Loader and Telehandler (JLG),
- rearrange or change of bins and racks, and make material location changes in laydown yards, assist employees of equal or higher classification
- perform duties in accordance with Company safety rules, operating regulations, and practice
Material & Supply Yard Assistant
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Material & Supply Yard Assistant - Experience:
Operating heavy equipment such as Frontend loaders, Telehandlers, All-Terrain Vehicles, and Forklifts.
Warehouse or staging yard experience is beneficial.
Keeping accurate inventory of all inbound and outbound shipments, checking the packing slips with the material that has arrived.
Will be required to load, unload, stage and package all project material.
Repetitive lifting and carrying items up to 70 lbs.
Flatbed trucks are the standard form of transit, and will be required to safely load and package material for open air transport.
Must be self motivated, direct supervision will not always be on site.
Must meet all vehicle operation requirement as designated by federal and/or state law. Must possess a Valid state drivers license.
AS A KELLY EMPLOYEE, YOU-LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program available at no cost
Transportation Spending Accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
**Why Kelly** **** **?**
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
**AboutKelly Services** ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.