Headquartered in Louisville, KY, PCA Pharmacy is an ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services. PCA is a long-term care pharmacy. We are a growing company with pharmacy locations in KY, IN, OH, MI, TN, and PA. PCA partners with skilled nursing, intermediate care, assisted living, and other resident facilities to address the needs of residents offering a unique pharmacy experience as cmpared to traditional retail and hospital settings.
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U PCA Pharmacy: Where Team Members Come to Grow!
We proudly offer:
Check us out on Glassdoor: bitly.com/trilogyglassdoorResponsibilities
- Employee centric culture
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Health and wellness program
- And much more!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Serves as first point of contact at front desk
- Complete administrative tasks and projects for members of Home Office Leadership team and supporting pharmacy events and endeavors.
- Compile spreadsheets; power point presentations; and other document files.
- Prepare agendas.
- Update LifeShare announcements.
- Sort/distribute mail.
- Lead event organization and planning
- Arrange travel for visitors or guests
- Negotiate hotel and venue rates
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies, forms, and fax toners
- Maintains and updates internal forms
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Manage all outgoing mail and postage machine
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality and discretion
Successful candidates will need:
- Previous experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional spelling and grammar knowledge and proofreading skills
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED, Associate Degree preferred