Responsible for the provision of facility maintenance and support services. Ensures the safety, security and convenience of facility occupants and guests, while also ensuring the cost-effective operation of Corporate facilities. Coordinates with Property Manager on land lord provided services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Examine building systems for working ability, through hands-on involvement and use of contract services providers, maintains plumbing, electrical, HVAC and related systems.
* Coordinate daily facility operations including receptionists.
* Oversee/ensure custodial services to buildings; sets up preventive maintenance schedules as appropriate / assigned.
* Operate Service Desk logs and maintains the facility work orders related to the day porters.
* Perform daily administration of access control system (as applicable) and all related employee badges. Also ensures timely addition and deletion of individuals building accesses in coordination with Ricoh policies and procedures.
* Conduct weekly employee orientation on the security and safety programs at the site. Works collaboratively with facility security personnel to optimize the security of company facilities at all times.
* Assist local and Real Estate Territory Managers in tracking floor space usage and monitoring of approved building modifications projects for facility occupants
* Coordinate / execute facility occupant moves within and between facilities as required.