Coordinates, processes and resolvesincidents and requests related the support of technology products, infrastructure, business processes and enterprise services. Takes full responsibility for handling customer interactions through satisfactionwith established policies, procedures and service levels.
- Engages in effective interactions with customers and servicegroupsto coordinate the fulfillment of requests and resolution of incidents.
- Uses knowledge management techniques to advance own learning to enable initial diagnosis of related issues and advises customers on known solutions where applicable.
- Provides information related to status updates, error resolution, changes in availability and facilities.
- Assists users in more effective use of information technology processes, products and services.
- Executes core processes and procedures related to service operationsand documents diagnostic information, analysis,activities, progress and resolution.
- Uses IT Service Management tools and techniques available to monitor, process and report on activities related to service levels
- Escalates technical issues to the proper resources when necessary.
- Troubleshoots, documents, and resolves known errors and other programs, procedures, and processes.
- Documents system enhancement requests and route to the proper resources for resolution.
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism with all callers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of3-6years' experience working in a fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply information related to business or end-user technology quickly required.
- Experience handling escalations andcoordinatingcomplex customeractivitiessuccessfully to achieve satisfaction required.
- Strong working knowledge or experience with information technology systems including end-user computing devices, infrastructure,software, applications, and network systems.
- Priorexperienceleadingor assistinginthe managementof acallcenter,customerservice,orservicedeskenvironmentdesired.
- Demonstrated working experience balancingmultiplepriorities and shifting focus to meet the demands of the business.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and focus with demonstrated experience working with customers to diagnose and resolves problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills with a clear understanding for the value of customer convenience and experience.
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to translate moderately complex or ambiguous issues effectively to achieve desired outcomes.
- Flexibletosupportchange,withthepossibilityof varyingschedulesifnecessary.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology or other related certificationprograms strongly desired.
- Related certifications preferred: ITIL, Help Desk Institute (CSS, HDA),CompTIA (A+, Network+), Microsoft, Google
**RL Canning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Associated topics: accumulate, analyse, analyst, customer service, customer service analyst, data, report, statistics, support analyst