Coordinates, processes and resolves incidents and requests related the support of technology products, infrastructure, business processes and enterprise services. Takes full responsibility for handling customer interactions through satisfaction with established policies, procedures and service levels.
- Engages in effective interactions with customers and service groups to coordinate the fulfillment of requests and resolution of incidents.
- Uses knowledge management techniques to advance own learning to enable initial diagnosis of related issues and advises customers on known solutions where applicable.
- Provides information related to status updates, error resolution, changes in availability and facilities.
- Assists users in more effective use of information technology processes, products and services.
- Executes core processes and procedures related to service operations and documents diagnostic information, analysis, activities, progress and resolution.
- Uses IT Service Management tools and techniques available to monitor, process and report on activities related to service levels.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and IT concepts.
- Ability to learn quickly, advance knowledge and broadly apply new concepts to satisfy various customer issues and requests.
- Demonstrated working experience balancing multiple priorities and shifting focus to meet the demands of the business.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and focus with demonstrated experience working with customers to diagnose and resolves problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills with a clear understanding of the value of customer convenience and experience.
- Previous IT Service Desk experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum Associate Degree in Information Technology or other related certification programs strongly desired.
- Related certifications preferred: ITIL, Help Desk Institute (CSS, HDA),CompTIA (A+, Network+), Microsoft, Google
**RL Canning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or an unfavorable discharge from military service.