Description Mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design are key parts of this position, so if that's your thing, this could be the Administrative Assistant job for you! If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, you might be the candidate OfficeTeam is looking for, if you're results-oriented and can perform various administrative and office support duties. Anyone who is deeply passionate about growing their Administrative Assistant career will be excited about this position. This Administrative Assistant position is perfect for candidates looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time position in the Clackamas, Oregon area.
How you will make an impact
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Field telephone calls
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing Requirements - Proven ability to use the internet for research
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Experience with database management
- Data entry experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-founded grasp of internal communications
- Proven knowledge of email
- Copying experience preferred
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Customer service experience
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week so don't wait in applying!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.