The File Clerk position at OfficeTeam is an excellent career opportunity for highly motivated self-starters who love organization and order. In this role, you will manage and maintain physical and digital filing systems, operate office equipment, and complete general office work as part of a larger assignment of performing a wide variety of basic clerical tasks. A part-time, short-term temporary opportunity, the File Clerk role is based out of Windsor, California. Available candidates with the right qualifications should contact us right away for this amazing opportunity!
What you get to do every single day
- Perform all things related to quality control related to proper document filings
- Administer proper guidelines to arrange high volumes of letters, memoranda, invoices, and other indexed documents according to specific guidelines
- Ensure employees complete projects in timely manner
- Must be capable of answering questions about records and files
- Collect data within allotted time frames
- Faxing, archiving, scanning, filing, and word processing
- Able to show strong file management, including gathering and indexing, across and with various departments and employees
- At least 1 year of File Clerk experience preferred
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Experience handling office equipment
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Applicants should apply with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Comprehensive knowledge of filing
Please contact me today at 707-###-#### or send an updated version of your resume to ...@Officeteam.com
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $14 - 16/hr
**Location:** Windsor, CA
**Date Posted:** March 8, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 00090-#######698
**Staffing Area:** Office & Administrative