The Technical and Desktop Support Analyst provides second-tier IT support to all users by phone, at the deskside and/or remotely. The Analyst also provides desktop support and works closely with other members of the IT staff.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
* Regular, predictable and punctual attendance at the designated worksite.
* In-person interaction with other FBT personnel, clients and/or representatives at the worksite.
* Works closely with other members of the Applications and Desktop teams to resolve technical issues.
* Provides second-tier Help Desk support by phone, desk side and/or remotely to our internal clients; troubleshooting a variety of software, hardware and network issues to point of resolution or escalation while consistently delivering high quality support in a timely manner.
* Routes calls to the appropriate group for resolution in accordance with established escalation procedures and provides status reports to internal clients throughout the life of an incident.
* Logs internal client's calls, maintains records and captures final solutions in the Firm's online ticketing system.
* Responsible for imaging and profiling firm computers/laptops and supporting firm equipment, i.e., printers, monitors, telephones and peripherals.
* Will be called upon to assist with familiarizing employees with the firm?s computer systems, software, and phone system.
* Closely tracks information associated with the distribution of laptops, printers, and mobile devices from the Firm's loaner pools. This individual will follow proper procedures to protect the Firm's investment in these devices.
* Assists in setting up remote e-mail access equipment and MDM?s for wireless device connection.
* Responsible for assisting with daily audio-visual setups and checkout of laptops and other equipment, as requested.
* Available to travel to support other offices as well as assist in equipment rollouts.
* Ability to travel between two FBT Dallas offices?vehicle is required.
* Assists Network Engineers in maintaining network equipment in remote offices. Also, works with Office Managers in the remote offices to maintain spare equipment.
* Required to be on an on-call rotation schedule.
For immediate consideration please email your updated resume to ...@rht.com
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Candidate must have at least a 2-year certificate from a college or technical school and 3 years of related experience or equivalent.
* Candidate must have knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and Internet Explorer, and be familiar with or attend training on other required applications.
* Ability to work on-call support on designated weekends throughout the year.
* Must have high degree of professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work is performed primarily in a detail oriented office setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people ? it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $70000 - 75000/year
**Location:** Dallas, TX
**Date Posted:** February 19, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 04030-#######509
**Staffing Area:** Technology & IT