Full Time Administrative Assistant
Shine Consulting Group Inc. is currently seeking an Admin Assistant to help out with Recruiting as well as Receptionist work!
This position is PERFECT for either recent college graduates or those still in school as well!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in an organization.
- Assisting supervisory and nonsupervisory employees with various administrative support tasks.
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to helping with payroll, completing background checks, social media, recruiting, and receptionist work
- Recruit for our Marketing Firm
- Can do attitude and willing to take on projects and challenges.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred.
- Specific advanced level of software skills as required by the work unit/department (i.e. Word, Excel)