Loading some great jobs for you...
The Helpdesk Technician will be fielding incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner
* Document all pertinent end user identification information and problem or issue
* Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required)
* Record, track, and document the help desk request problem solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
* Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
* Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution
* Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems
* Associate's degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Public Administration, or Computer Science preferred, and 1 year relevant experience or at least 2 years of direct experience. One year of college may substitute for a maximum of one year work experience
* The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in a help desk environment taking calls and troubleshooting
* Must have knowledge of basic computer hardware, experience with operating systems, and strong documentation skills
* Must be able to communicate in both technical and user-friendly language
* Knowledge of basic computer hardware
* Strong documentation skills
* Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.