Part Time Regional Analyst
Percepta has an opportunity for a Part Time Regional Analyst position in our Mahwah, NJ office.
We are looking to interview and start the right candidate immediately.
The Regional Office Coordinator provides analytical support, report creation, and administrative support to the Customer Service and Sales Division Regional Offices.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Complete analytical responsibilities
* Provide Retail and Sales information reports and tracking
* Provide support for budget reporting and financial analysis
* Generate reports, analyze data, and identify areas to improve performance
* Track local promotions
* Provide Customer Support
* Support Managers with report generation and presentation creation
* Technology support, including Regional website maintenance
* Maintain Regional calendar of events
* Provide general office administrative support
* Coordinate Regional meetings and events
* Mail/package acceptance and handling
* Building security and related issues
* Ordering office supplies
* Answering phones
* Safety preparedness, including Disaster Recovery Planning
* Dealership file maintenance
* Hardware and machine maintenance
* Make travel arrangements as requested
* Complete all other miscellaneous tasks requested by Regional office personnel
* High school diploma
* 2-3 years office administration experience
* Experience analyzing and interpreting sales reports an asset
Part Time: 30 hours weekly
* Strong computer skills in MS Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
* Strong problem solving and decision making skills
* Proven experience multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
* Responsible, accountable and able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Strong customer service skills and relationship building skills
* Strong Team building skills, to work well within a close team environment - self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to plan and prioritize responsibilities.
* Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
* Strong attention to detail and analytical aptitude
* Ability to display a high degree of discretion in dealing with confidential documents and information
* Ability to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts & members in a professional manner.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.