* Perform office/administrative functions in the Industrial Maintenance and/or military aviation maintenance communities.
* Screen phone calls
* Assist in planning new employee orientation meetings
* Compile materials and maintain employee database records
* Prioritize and batch material for data entry
* Complete information analysis for procedures and reports
* Assist Program Manager and Supervisor with internal administrative functions
* Verify employee payroll and data entry
* Procedure training management requirements
* Verify security access for employees
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience
* Strong computer skills as well as sensitivity to confidential matters
* Knowledge of aviation technical material
* Ability to train and supervise others
* Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
* Must possess good communication skills
* Must be a US Citizen
* Must be able to pass a NACI which could include a credit check.
* We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
* Must be able to walk, stand, crawl, kneel and bend on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
* Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp, pull over hand, push, reach or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
* Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
* May be required to sit for extended periods of time
* Works in an office environment
* Working closely with others or working alone
* Possible protracted or irregular hours of work as needed or required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
* TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.