Peet's Coffee Clerks are first and foremost responsible for guest relations and satisfaction. He/She will wait on guests in the coffee shop and dining areas, maintain station at all times during a shift and properly close down the station.
* When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest
* Provide quick, sincere guest service
* Keep station clean and organized at all times
* Learn and know recipes and proper product portioning
* Keep an adequate supply of product on hand at all times
* Maintain product at proper temperatures
* Perform proper closedown procedures
* Ensure proper food safety and sanitation procedures are performed
* Greet and speak politely with every guest on premises
* Performs other duties as requested or required by management
* Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and stand for long periods of time (up to 4 hours)
* Perform all other physical aspects of the job including bending, squatting, lifting, climbing, standing for long periods of time and walking
* Must be able to work in a fast, efficient and controlled manner
* Must maintain a current Food Safety certification
* Ability to function as a team member and get along with others
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.
Ultimate Service Superior Performance Positive Impact
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.