The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the position of Executive Vice President, Vice President, or Regional Vice President. This position also provides administrative and secretarial assistance, which requires a broad knowledge of health care and a high level of experience, discretion, technical skills and problem-solving skills while exercising a great deal of independent judgment and decision making.
* Greet providers, staff members, patients and visitors providing courteous, caring and professional assistance.
* Answer the telephone, screen and route all incoming telephone calls to the appropriate staff member or take messages according to office policy and procedure.
* Responsible for calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants and ensuring that strategic priorities are met in a timely manner.
* Assists with the development and design of PowerPoint presentations for various meetings.
* Assists in planning agendas, schedules and logistical arrangements for conference calls, retreats and meetings.
* Provide secretarial support including typing, composing and proofreading minutes of meetings, reports, records, memoranda and other related correspondence maintaining an efficient and effective confidential filing system.
* Attend and coordinate senior leadership meetings by preparing the agenda and distributing materials.
* Maintain accurate official minutes of senior leadership meetings.
* Responsible for the execution of Physician and Provider employment contracts, professional services agreements and other ancillary contracts.
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
* Associate degree in business or health administration or equivalent of education and experience.
* Bachelor degree in business or health administration preferred.
* Two years of administrative assistant experience.
* Five years of administrative secretarial experience in health care preferred.
* Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
* Capacity to relate to people in a manner to win confidence and establish support to meet the overall mission of the organization.
* Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software applications.
* Ability to set priorities in front of multiple requests.
* Knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
* Typing ability of 60 wpm.
* Shorthand/speed writing of 75 wpm preferred.
* Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving and decision-making.
* Ability to analyze and interpret complex data.
* Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong computer skills.
* Ability to work as a team member.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.